Saturday, June 11, 2011

Ulu Grutum

Assalamualaikum and good morning to all Mirul Photography blog readers. Now I'm free from busy! Yeah. It's blogging time! What's up all photography loving people? Opps.. stop it Mirul.. This is not showtime! Haha

Okay. Last Wednesday I'm joining my photography teacher to a place that I've never been before, Ulu Grutum. It was located at Sungai Itek where you have to drive around 3 or 4km from the main road. It has a very nice waterfall and a very nice place for people to have a picnic (maybe?).

This time, I'm not using my a200 since I have to bring my camera while I'm swimming? or walking in the water? Nah. Whatever. My Konica Minolta 7D had done a very perfect job that day like never before. It has no more backfocusing problem even at wide open!








Group photo... wheeee.........


That's all the photo can I show to all readers here... I was a good place for people who love nature. That's all for this post . Thanks for viewing. Enjoy!

No comments: