Monday, April 11, 2011

"Asli" - Batu Berangkai

Salam. Yesterday my friends, teacher and I went to Batu Berangkai to snap a few shots there especially the slow shutter picture. We went there around 10.30a.m. and it was pretty hard to park the car. Batu Berangkai was located at Kg.Batu Berangkai at Kampar, Perak. It was an Orang Asli village.


Very nice landscape and waterfall. The pool is quite deep, you feet could not reached it! I almost drown there! HAHA. Due to a very nice landscape, I decided to snap a panorama picture...


All of those picture were unedited... Only the panorama were edited using Photoshop by combining 4 different image with same exposure.

That's all for this entry.  Thanks for viewing. I really enjoy this trip. Stay tuned for more updates!

3 comments:

aima said...

pergh lawonya air dia...

afifah said...

lebih baik bg salam penuh..ayat salam tu ada maksud xelok..

awesome view...

Mirul said...

Afifah: ok.. :)