Saturday, August 20, 2011

Day 19: Break Fast Dinner with SYS Photo Club Members at KFC

Assalamualaikum and a very good morning to all Mirul Photography blog readers... How are you'll doing out there? I hope all readers were doing well and happy because we're still have 10 days left to celebrate Hari Raya Aidilfitri... Preparation? Nah... I'm done... Just bought a clothes, cargo pants and shoes last week.. :)

Yesterday? 19th Ramadhan? Nothing to tell but I just want to thanked to all that responding and came to my invitation :) Here's some photo of them....









So that's it... I were very happy to met them all... and I will miss all those moments that will never be repeated anymore since this is my last year on the school and as a leader of SMK Sultan Yussuf Photography Club... That's all for today... Thanks for viewing... Stay tuned for more updates :)

No comments: