Thursday, December 8, 2011

Wedding | Daniel & Aien 27 November 2011

Assalamualaikum to all Mirul Photography blog readers, peepers, viewers and all my photography members and a photography lovers.

So this is a few weeks ago wedding of my uncle (it's a job also) at Taman Rapat Setia, Ipoh. The solemnization were held at the Dewan Orang Ramai Rapat Setia. Later on the outdoor photoshooting session were held around Ipoh area including the Railway Station Ipoh.

Here are few shots I've taken.






Most of the shots I'm using only a standard 18-55 lens.. The only picture that I've using 50mm is number 3 & 4 picture.

Camera used: Sony a200
Lens: 18-55, 50 1.8

That's all.. For photographer reservation especially in wedding, events, birthday party, pre-wedding, post wedding, couple shoot... please call or sms 012-5674511 (Mirul) or click Here to view the latest package.. Thanks for viewing. Enjoy!

No comments: