Monday, August 30, 2010

Ramadhan Photos of the Day : Overhaul Time!

Salam. Sorry for disappearing for a day. My internet got problem due to lightning yesterday.

It's been a long time planning to upgrading my computer. So, yesterday I decide to buy a new processor to replace my old AMD Athlon X2 4000+.. Hmm.. Quite old and I have to disassemble all the pc parts to clean the dust. Eeeww...

As you can see, the left side is the new processor (AMD Athlon2 X2 245) and the right side is 2GB Apacer DDR2 800MHz RAM that arrived at my home via postage few days ago. It's just a second hand RAM that I bought it from someone selling it for cheap at Lowyat.net.



So, it tooks around 2 hours to finished all the works.. Put the processor, attach the ram, screw, cables and etc and poof!! My internet down!.... Huhu. The lightning at Pusing/Batu Gajah is quite strong (eh.. strong? ke powerful? whateverlah!)



Hehe. That's is.... My pc after upgrade. The heatsink fan is quite small compare to the old one due to new technology of processor (45nm).

The good news is, my old x2 4000+ just sold today to a nice guys from Lowyat.net. I think that's all for today. Psst, is this the longest post ever that I've type???

Thanks for reading. Enjoy.

No comments: