Thursday, December 9, 2010

Journal - Day 5 | National Monuments

Salam. As promise yesterday, I want to post the last day of my journal at KL. Where did I go on the last day??

Taken inside the car using new 50mm f/1.8


First place is..

National Monument (Tugu Negara) - more info here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tugu_Negara

A wide shot of Tugu Negara...


The name at the cenotaph


next place is... er, I forgot the name of the restaurant... But I like this place very much.

Nasi Campur... hehe

and a glass of Asam Masin Juice!!


Actually that's all for the last day. Arrived at home at Ipoh around 10.30pm. Huhuhu... Thanks for viewing. Stay tuned for more updates.

2 comments:

grOundnUt said...

banyak candid pic makanan..ni buat aku terliur ni..salam ziarah dari Kacang~

Mirul said...

haahahaha.... sabor2... aku sendiri pun nengok balik terase lapar... kih3