Friday, January 14, 2011

14 January.... A day to be remembered...

It's my birthday today and I'm 17! Actually not too happy because this year is the challenging year for me (SPM!!!) and also the final year to be a secondary school students! How sad... Time gone so fast...

OK. Enough for the story of sadness haha. I'm so proud to have a friends that remembered my birthday... I was totally like unspeechable, upset and really appreciate their gifts... Look, it's been a long time I didn't get any gifts for my birthday...



Even it was just a hourglass and photo frame... It's a memories to be remembered forever for me..... Thank you very much my friends of STA class.... You'll make me very proud to have a friends...

..er. Sorry for broken english sometimes because it's been a long time I didn't write in english. Huhu.

3 comments:

nurul rasya said...

woot2 here. happy 17th birthday, mirul sudah tua1
kekeke

Mirul said...

thx.... ekekeke....

Shellya... Kami Gembira... said...

Sorry mirul.. lambat wish kat awk..
Sbb dah lama sgt x berblog.. Anyway, akk nak wish Happy Belated Buffday... Semoga menjadi anak yang solleh, berguna dunia dan akhirat... Dilimpahkan rezeki, panjang umur, sihat dan ceria selalu!! Kami Gembira!