Wednesday, May 25, 2011

It's Been a Long Time Without Any Updates! Part 2... (Final Part)

Assalamualaikum and good morning to all readers. Today we continue our previous post about my activities during an examination month. In this post, I didn't have much story to tell because I don't have any idea to type an essay. HAHA! So here we are.....

Last Friday, I went to MSSM 2011 launching ceremony at Stadium Ipoh together with my friends and teachers..




The next day, I went to a wedding (my otai photography teacher invite me) at Batu Gajah...




and the another next day? Arghh..... No rest at all.... Gone for outing again.... and again.. at Loken (Memory Lane)




That's all I think..... and this should be the last part because I'm not going to be busy anymore after this .. HAHA. Thanks for viewing. Enjoy the pictures! :)

No comments: