Monday, August 23, 2010

Ramadhan Photos of the Day : Hey It's Sunday...

Salam. 2 days no updates due to busy and tired. Er, yesterday reports. Haha.

Yesterday my family and I went to Tesco Station 18 to bought some fishes, vegetables, fruits and some other things like soap and spices.

Okay, yesterday is really a boring day. 3 hours at Tesco in the months of Ramadhan. Isn't it insane????? Off course I'm tired lah waiting my family shopping. But what to do, just wait for them. I got no where to go.

Before going home, we stop by at Pasar Ramadhan at Desa Aman to buy some foods for break fast. Here's some photos taken at the Pasar Ramadhan:





Er, sorry for bad composition of images. It was rainy that time and I didn't have a lots of time to snap due to my mom buying the 'juadah' so fast! I think that's all I want to tell you. Psst.. 1 more thing, I went home late. 30 minutes before break fast. Huhu. Hey cut it off! Okay. Hope you enjoy. Thanks.

No comments: