Sunday, December 5, 2010

Journal - Day 2 | KLIMS 2010 (Part One - Cars)



Salam. Today my family and my uncle's family went to PWTC (Putra World Trade Center) to watched the 3 years once concept car shows. Last time was in 2006, it was actually been held in 2009. But later on they carry on the date by December 2010.

So, today is Saturday. Looks very crowded at the shows... Even I can play the slow shutter photography while a lots of people walking. Huhu.

Ok. Done with that. Let's take a look at the Malay Warrior's series of Protons...







and of course... Here are some photos of other brands cars...

Toyota FT-HS Hybrid Sportscar

Honda CR-Z Hybrid


Some more cars? Check out my facebook by tomorrow... For who those still didn't add me as a friends, sorry.. You can't view my photos album. Huhu. Thinking to opened flickr account later...

That's all for this entry... I this is too long entry (actually only a lots of photo). Stay tuned for Part Two. Enjoy!

No comments: