Friday, December 3, 2010

Journal - Day 1 | From Ipoh to Shah Alam....

Salam. Today Mirul are going to Shah Alam for a holiday. I will be on KL until Tuesday.. We started our trip around 11 a.m from Ipoh. Later than we rest at Tapah R&R to eat some.... (just a puff, lazy to snap haha)

We went at Shah Alam around 3.00 p.m. and goes for a lunch at Plaza Alam Sentral Shah Alam.. My parents both eat Mee Bandung with Guava Juice... What about me??? Aha. I tried the special one of course!

Nasi Ayam Panyet... I repeat... Panyet... not 'Penyek'... hahahaha!



Later on my dad and me take a walk around Plaza Alam Sentral ..... and 'pekena' Nescafe Ice while waiting for my mom shopping at Romantika (home decorations and flowers shop)..



An exciting sunset shots during on my way to Rawang...



And now I'm at my uncle's house at Rawang.. Stay until this Tuesday to going everywhere at KL or anything around it haha..

That's all for today. Want to go to sleep now.. Tomorrow want to wake up early.. haha.. Thanks for viewing. Enjoy!

No comments: