Thursday, April 22, 2010

Today is Earth Day.. We're totally in green!

22nd April 2010, the most important day of earth.

Today is Earth Day and we're wearing in 'Green' because we join the Planting 26 Million Trees for Perak State Level. I have a lot of fun joining this campaign today and I was very happy because I've met one of Perak Alpha Legion member, Mohd Azam Azimi.



I shoot pictures for school magazines along with my friends, Syazwanul and Dzulhilmi. All of us like media photographer today.. HAHA! I was very excited to shoot today. I also met new friends today at UITM (double the happy). As a result, here are the photos I've taken today:








What a happy day.. Our school trip that gone to this campaign today about 30 students include me.. hehe off course.. Before go back to school around 11.30pm, we shoot the whole team of our trip!


Here we are... psst, I'm not there. So don't you try to 'skodeng2' finding me aa.. HAHA!

That's all for today. Thanks for viewing. Happy Earth Day!

No comments: