Thursday, September 9, 2010

Ramadhan Photos of the Day : Preparation for Hari Raya...

Salam.. Huhu.. I'm quite busy yesterday.. No time to updates my blog.

So, as the television have announced that on Friday we all Muslims celebrating Hari Raya Aidilfitri... Hehe.. Ergh.. Talk about preparation, I still not cleaning my room! My room is more likes 'tongkang pecah' already.. Hahaha...

My mom have prepared a lots of biscuits for this Hari Raya... Some of them are... Blueberry Tart, Pineapple Tart, Cornflakes Honey with Cherry, Choco Hazel Ball.... but..... I only have a pictures of Cornflakes biscuits... The rest biscuits I already snapped the pictures but accidently format my memory card... arghhhh..... (grr... wasting my shutter count again..)



Yeah.. That's the bad news.. Haha..

The good news is all my cousins already have at Kampung! I was so excited to meet them! So, after break fast.. My father and me goes to Kampung.... and.. here we are...

Trisya.. very naughty cousin.... hahaha


This is Farhanah.. my cousin too... She's 15 years old (a year old younger than me).. PMR 2010 Candidates. Hmm... Good luck sis..! All the best.. :)


Seems at Kampung also didn't prepare a lot fot this Hari Raya... Maybe tomorrow they prepare for it. Around 11PM, my father and me went home and stop by at Al-Malik Maju (Mamak Stall) to buy some 'tapau'... Hungrylah!

That's all the talked about Raya preparation (I think I've talk nonsense a lots... more than 50% of this post is not about preparation hahahahah).. Thanks for watching.. Stay tuned for more updates!

No comments: