Friday, August 5, 2011

Ramadhan Photo of the Day: Day 4 - Journal Begins?

Assalamualaikum and good morning to all Mirul Photography blog readers. I just came back from Ipoh, looking for a new G-Shock Watch at Gerbang Malam... As usual, photography blog must have a photo of the item that I've already said.. If not, it means nothing. HAHA.

Here were are...





The left one I bought a few weeks ago.... That one is called Brother Robot (I don't know why people give this tagline to this watch ==")... So today I've bought the right one.. Er, blue color with black... That one is called as Robot.. By the way, I like to collects those G-Shock... Reason? I really love their design!! Look rugged and casual (probably?)

After that, my stomach started to played a "ding-dong" sound!! I'm hungry because didn't eat much during break fast.. Because of that I went to a Malay food stall at "Taman Kanak-Kanak", besides Kamdar Ipoh..
Want to go there? Didn't know the location? Here's the coordinate: 4°35'45"N   101°5'2"E and the map..

The most famous stall there are Sri Kedah where you can refer my previous post (last year Ramadhan): http://mirulphotog.blogspot.com/2010/08/ramadhan-photos-of-day-nightlife-at.html

and here's the picture I've snap there today....




That's all for my journal on the 4th day of Ramadhan... Stay tuned for the next post! Thanks for viewing.. Enjoy!

1 comment:

PepperLok said...

noise is an art.

nice tone too! keep it up!