Monday, August 1, 2011

Family Photoshoot - Taman D.R

Assalamualaikum to all my blog readers. It's been a very long time I didn't manage my blog.. I've been too busy studying for my SPM trial this September... Geez... I'm worried about it...

So, today it's the 1st of Ramadhan... Happy Ramadhan to all Muslims... :)

Yesterday, 31 of July 2011... I've got a photo shooting job. Not wedding or modelling. This job is my first project since 3 years I've getting involved in photography. And it is a family photo shoot. Our location for this time is... Taman D.R that located in Ipoh, Perak.

Psst.. I can't publish a lots because I still working on those photo... Here we are some photo of them...







Interested with those photo? Want to shoot your family like this too? Reservation can be made by IM me at Facebook (Amirul Alpha) or just call or sms to 012-5674511.

That's all for this post.. Stay tuned for the Ramadhan Series Photo of the Day...! Thanks for viewing. :)

No comments: