Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Eid Mubarak 2012 (Part I)



Assalamualaikum and a very good morning to all blog readers. Salam Aidilfitri. Today is 3rd Syawal. Oh, today I just want to update a few days ago picture where the first day and yesterday of Hari Raya. Wait waitt....!!!!! Enough for first day of Hari Raya only for this post since there are too many pictures yesterday. xD


Make up time before gone to Manjoi :)




The next photographer ... maybe can replace me one day to shoot Aidilfitri pictures... :)

This is my cousin. They're cute isn't it ? ^_^

Both of them are my cousins. Portraiture time! :))

One big family =)

That's all ... To be continued on Part II . Stay tuned ! :))
Mirul Photography | 012-5674511 | Batu Gajah . Ipoh | FB: Amirul Alpha

1 comment:

AIRA said...

Nice shoot!!!btw, Happy eid mubarak