Friday, September 3, 2010

Ramadhan Photos of the Day : Holiday!

Salam. Yeehaa~! Today is 3rd September... and I'm in holiday mood until 2 weeks from now! Quite tired today because I'm sleeping only after 'sahur'! Haha. To release my boring, I decided to shoot my cat photos!

Hey! What are you doing bro??? It's 4am already... I want to sleep..


Plus, today I'm not going to school.. because I woke up late! 11am?!?! What the?? Grr, never mind.. take a bath, relax, playing video games (again) and waiting for the postman.

Around 3pm, postman honking in front of my gate. Hmm.. Just received my graphics card that I've bought from Lowyat.NET members! Like always... "sign and IC please.." said the postman. HAHA.

Excalibur Version of 9600XT with 256MB VRAM (buy for testing purpose only.. later sell it back)


Nothing more to tell about today. Just want to tell to all readers that holiday makes me boring. HAHA!

That's all for today. Thanks for viewing. Enjoy reading!

Re-edited:
psst... forget to tell ya...

I would like to say thanks to Norgadis for giving me this 'kad raya' :)

2 comments:

☣ SHAZWAN ☣ said...

bape ratus ko beli grafix tuh?

Norgadis said...

Terima kasih mirul kerana sudi terima kad raya dari Norgadis.
Selamat hari Raya Aidilfitri...