Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fun Time at KFC with classmates...

Salam. Last tuesday, my classmates and me went to KFC Batu Gajah for ? (no reasons... haha)

for lunch. We walked out from school at 2PM (an hour after school finished)...

My journey begins.....


....with all my classmates...


...we than later went to KFC around 2.15pm.

What's wrong Chot? Are you hungry??


I chose a Shrimp Combo Set (forgot already the name) for my lunch. Hmm. It's delicious... and cheap. Only RM11.10+- including tax. Okay. Here's some photo's of the aftermath.. Haha.

Wait... Where's Chot?...


...TADA!! Haahahah...


We then later goes to TT.com to play a video game.. Counter-Strike and Need for Speed Most Wanted... I love both games... It's been a long time I've not playing that game.. (sad story)

Wawa with her AWP Sniper's... jeng3


..and lastly, Dzulhilmi and me defeated them in a 4vs2 LAN battle.. (2 is Dzul and me) Haha. That's all for today. I'm really enjoy that day and I would like to thanks to all my classmates..

Thanks for watching. Enjoy!

No comments: