Sunday, September 19, 2010

Raya Stories : What an amazing Hari Raya this year... ! (Part Two)

Salam... Today I want to continue the story of Hari Raya! Hahaha...

Last Thursday (Malaysia Day), I used to invite my friends to my Hari Raya open house...




Whoo! This is amazing! A lots of my friends respond for my RSVP! I would like to thanks to all my friends that coming to my open house including Dzul, Hazman, Miela, Hadi, Razzin, Ariff, Putera, Mira, Rizwan, Shazwanul and other.. I'm so happy that day. After all my friends going home, I feel so tired and take a nap for a while.

Yesterday, my friends and me went to our former History teacher Cikgu Ila house..



Later after Zohor, we went to Dzul open house & Azwa open house... huhu.. Going home on 4.30pm.... After arrived home, I take a bath and a nap (30 minutes only.. hish)

That's all for today.. Thanks for viewing. Enjoy!

No comments: